X0PA AI announces the Inclusive Hiring feature that removes up to 80% of biases in hiring.
X0PA AI announces Inclusive Hiring feature on X0PA’s AI Recruiter platform to tackle problem of bias in current hiring and selection processes.
The Inclusive Hiring feature utilizes ethical artificial intelligence in its components to reduce up to 80% of biases in hiring processes. Above all, this opens the door to diversity and inclusion in HR practices. When using AI Recruiter platform, recruiters can enable Inclusive Hiring which includes features such as:
- CV Masking. The system can hide candidates’ personal information to increase focus on candidates’ capabilities instead of their personal information.
- Skill-based Shortlisting. The system focuses on hiring candidates with relevant skillsets rather than for factors such as education, social background, ethnicity, gender.
- Objective Reference Checks. X0PA’s objective approach also removes subjectivity from references checks.
- Video Masking. masking X0PA AI’s video responses on X0PA ROOM, an AI-enriched video interview platform, until it is rated by prospective employers, focusing recruiter’s attention on content.
- The Big Data-based Scientific approach. X0PA boasts over 14m proprietary test data and testing its algorithms on over 100m profiles across industries and regions, to make AI scoring objective and scalable.
“The Inclusive Hiring feature will drastically remove the percentage of biases occuring in current HR hiring processes. It will help organizations to create better and more inclusive teams to benefit both organizations and individuals. We are committed to ethical AI and these additional features help our clients take even bigger strides towards inclusive hiring.”