General Data Protection Regulation & Data Privacy Statements
X0PA AI Data protection statement
Safe, Secure and ready for the General Data Protection Regulation
Nothing matters more to us than the security of your data. We have you covered for the EU’s new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Securing your data
Protecting customer data is a top priority at X0PA. We understand you are trusting us with your data and we take the responsibility of securing it extremely seriously. Our Security page outlines all of our practices.
Account admins can modify collected personal data to meet the correction requirement of the GDPR with our user management tools or by making a request to email@example.com.
Right to be forgotten
You can request that personal information in your account be permanently removed. We give this control to you. X0PA’s AI recruitment platform Roboroy offers you an option to delete your profile and it will also purge your information such as interviews, jobs and references.
Built for security
X0PA protects all of our customers with an array of security features.
- Data encryption in transit
- Data encryption at rest
- Data centers routinely audited with industry-standard SSAE-16 methods
- Data redundancy for resilience during disasters
- SAML, OAUTH and OpenID support for secure authentication
- Continuous network monitoring
- Industry-standard security evaluations
- Independent third-party security reviews and penetration tests
- Role-based authentication
- IP address whitelisting
Cyber security is a very important aspect for X0PA and this is where our partnership with Microsoft helps, increasing security to our clients by hosting the platform on Microsoft’s cloud, Azure.
What is the GDPR?
Effective May 25th 2018, the GDPR tightens the rules for businesses on how they collect, store and process EU citizens’ personal data. The new regulations impact organisations worldwide that collect and process personal data of EU citizens. Some of the key changes likely to impact your customer feedback programs are listed below.
X0PA, GDPR and Privacy Shield
Europe is currently leading the way in terms of regulating the protection of personal data of individuals. The new EU GDPR, which replaces the 1995 EU “Data Protection Directive” (and the laws of the various EU member states implementing the 1995 Directive), has been the focal point of discussion and compliance efforts for many companies around the world, including X0PA.
X0PA is committed to respecting the privacy rights of all of its customers and their users and to taking reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the privacy and security of their personal information, including by implementing measures designed to comply with specific, applicable provisions of the GDPR.
More generally, X0PA has updated its technology, service offerings, terms and conditions of service and privacy notice to reflect our ongoing commitment to data privacy and security in compliance with our agreements with our customers and with applicable law.
Enabling you to be GDPR-compliant
Supporting our customers to be GDPR-compliant means X0PA:
- Provides sufficient guarantees to the controller to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures designed to safeguard customer data
- Processes data (that could include personal data) only to fulfill its obligations as related to the Services
- Enables users to modify and delete their personal data
- Can sign a contract that governs the processing of EU personal data
GDPR contract – Data Processing Addendum (DPA)
However if, as a X0PA customer, you wish to have a GDPR-specific addendum to your agreement, please contact our Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.